Join Our E-Mail List: Text
VISA • MASTERCARD • AMEX • DISCOVER
2018 Winner of Best Greek Food in Ventura County Star Readers Choice Award for East County
Greek House Cafe has been voted as the winner of “LA’s Best Food Award” since 2001, and Best Greek Food Winner in Ventura County Star 2018. Thanks to all of our amazing customers who have been supporting us throughout the years!
On behalf of the Greek House Cafe’s staff and management, we just want to say “Efharisto!” Thank you!
Authentic Greek Cuisine
For the truly authentic tastes of Greece — unlike any other place — come visit the Greek House Café in Simi Valley, California. Whether you’re coming in for a lite lunch, a full-size dinner for two, or a family-size meal for an outing with the whole crew, we have you covered.
The finest cuts of meats marinated to perfection with our own original family recipes, freshly-grown local vegetables, and the choicest of seasonings make up each and every dish we prepare. This is real Greek Traditional Homestyle cooking using the authentic recipes from many generations ago past down through our family recipes, which makes them absolutely unique. We make all of our dishes from scratch using fresh ingredients. This includes all of our cold/hot appetizers and our tasty gourmet entrees.
For take-out or catering, call us today (805) 955-9899, in Simi Valley, Moorpark, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Westlake, San Fernando Valley and beyond.
Proudly Serving Ventura County‘s Finest Homemade Greek Good!
- Baklava (homemade)
- Dolmades (stuffed grape leaves)
- Greek House Salad (homemade)
- Horiatiki ‘Village’ Salad
- Gyros (delicious blend of beef/lamb with Greek herbs spices)
- Greek House Pita Burger
- Greek House Chicken Pita Burger
- Avgo Lemono Soup (homemade)
- Hummus (homemade)
- Tzatziki (homemade)
- Tyrokafteri (spicy feta) Homemade
- Skordalia (potato garlic) Homemade
- Saganaki (famous Greek flaming cheese)
- Melitzanosalata (homemade, eggplant dip)
- Feta & Olives
- Souvlaki (beef, chicken and lamb kabobs)
- Moussaka (homemade)
- Pastichio (homemade)
- Marinated Oven Roasted lamb
- Shrimp Souvlaki (Greek style)
- Grilled Salmon (Greek style)
- Spanakopita (homemade)